Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mapo Doufu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mapo Doufu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mapo Doufu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. Some foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Some grains are truly great for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually wonderful for helping boost your happiness levels. These grains can help you feel full for longer as well, which can help your mood too. Feeling hungry can really make you feel awful! These grains can elevate your mood because it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mapo doufu recipe. To cook mapo doufu you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mapo Doufu:
- You need of Tofu.
- Use of Ground pork.
- Use of Garlic.
- Provide of Ginger.
- You need of Japanese leek.
- Use of Doubanjiang.
- You need of ●Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare of ●Soy sauce.
- Use of ●Sugar.
- Use of ●Tianmianjiang.
- You need of ●Sake (or Shaoxing wine).
- Use of ●Water.
- Get of Katakuriko slurry.
- Use of Sesame oil.
Steps to make Mapo Doufu:
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the minced garlic, ginger, and Japanese leek and stir-fry. Add the pork and stir-fry until the color changes..
- Add the doubanjiang to taste and continue stir-frying..
- Add the ● seasonings and let it come to a boil..
- Add the tofu and simmer a bit..
- Add the katakuriko slurry to thicken the sauce. Add the sesame oil and Japanese leek and serve..
If you find this Mapo Doufu recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-22 08:15:05.