Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut brittle with rose &cherries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut brittle with rose &cherries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Your primary meals should also incorporate fish like salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. You will see that salmon is also abundant with Omega-3 and other nutrients. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. It’s also wise to trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you’re planning to eat.
By following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut brittle with rose &cherries recipe. To cook peanut brittle with rose &cherries you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peanut brittle with rose &cherries:
- Prepare of Jaggery 3pieces (250gms approx).
- Take of Toasted peanuts.
- Prepare of Seasame seeds.
- Provide of Fennel seeds.
- Provide of Cardmum powder.
- Get of Clarified butter or desi ghee.
- You need of Dry rose petels a few.
- Use of Sliced Cherries.
- Provide of Edible silver varak.
Instructions to make Peanut brittle with rose &cherries:
- At first toast sesame seeds in a heavy bottom pan at medium to low heat till spluttering sound starts..toast fennel seeds fo' about 30 seconds to remove the moisture of fennel (don't toast over as the colour of fennel may change).
- Grate or crush Jaggery and keep aside..grease a rolling board or a flat surface with little bit of clarified butter/ghee.
- Heat a non stick frying pan and melts grated /crushed Jaggery then slightly caramalized it..add toasted peanuts,sesame seeds and cardmum powder in it..give a good mix to combine all the ingredients well..add clarified butter/desi ghee and stir it well.
- Pour the hot melted jaggery- peanut mixture on the greased rolling board and spread with the help of a spatula..sprinkle toasted sesame, toasted fennel, dry rose petels n stuck sliced cherries on it then give shape to it as a square by cutting the edges n gently press with yo'r hand to stuck all the garnishings on jaggery brittle(do all the sprinkling & garnishing process very fastly as the jaggery will get dry with in a minute or two)..flatten the brittle as thinly as u can..apply silver varak.
- Quickly make marks of small-small square or rectangular pieces(as u wish) with the help of a 🔪 knife..let it cool down.
- Yo'r peanut brittle with rose & cherries is done.
- Remove the pieces from the rolling board and transfer in a serving plate.
- Serve or store in an air tight container and consume fo' about 10-15days and celebrate the "Eve".
Peanut brittle was one of those candies we always had around the house when I was kid because my dad was obsessed with it. Granny's Confections Peanut Brittle is made by hand. Each pound of Peanut Brittle is loaded with Peanuts. You can taste the difference in our brittle. Not only do we handmake all of our brittle with the best ingredients and hand pack every order, but we also use plastic containers that can be recycled.
If you find this Peanut brittle with rose &cherries recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.