Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Traditional Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional meatloaf recipe. To cook traditional meatloaf you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Traditional Meatloaf:
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Use 2 oz of Cheddar Cheese.
- Provide 1/2 of Chopped Onion.
- Provide 32 of Ritz Crackers.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard.
- Use 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef (I used Turkey).
Instructions to make Traditional Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Beat the eggs, milk, and crackers in a bowl..
- Add the onion and cheese next..
- Add the beef or turkey and mix with hands so everything is evenly mixed. Seriously I hate mixing this with my hands but it's full proof. Haha.
- Form into a loaf and put into a greased pan. Do not forget to grease!!!!!.
- For the topping add mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar and mix in a bowl..
- Spoon half of the sauce onto the meatloaf..
- Pop it into the oven for 30 minutes..
- Spoon the rest and pop it back in the oven for 15 more mins..
- Serve with a side of potatoes and a veggie! Perfect Sunday cozy day meal!.
Bake this as one lovely meatloaf for a family meal, or in smaller tins for the individual mini versions. Cold meatloaf makes a delicious sandwich filling on sourdough bread. Serve with melted cheese, mixed salad leaves and a chunky beetroot relish. In a large bowl, combine the mince, egg, onion, milk and breadcrumbs. In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and tomato sauce.
If you find this Traditional Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-06 13:41:56.