Quinoa salad. Spruce up salad with the help of quinoa for a wholesome and filling lunch or supper. This grain is super versatile and is great paired with chicken or salmon. This colorful quinoa salad holds up well in the fridge all week long, is perfectly packable, and has While many "light and fresh" salads leave you hungry in an hour, this one is different, all thanks to.
This Avocado Quinoa Salad recipe is a powerhouse salad packed with good-for-you ingredients and the best healthy lemon Thai Quinoa Salad. Click the Bookmark Icon to Add to Your Favories. Minty Pea Quinoa Salad, Mango Black Bean Quinoa Salad. You can cook Quinoa salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa salad
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled quinoa.
- It’s 1/4 cup of boiled rajma.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cucumber.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn kernels.
- You need 1/4 cup of paneer or tofu cubes.
- You need 2 of mint sprigs.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper for seasoning.
This quinoa salad keeps well if you make it ahead of time, so it's a great recipe to meal prep for healthy lunches throughout the week. This Mediterranean Quinoa Salad recipe is SO healthy and delicious! This Vegan Quinoa Salad is one of my favorite make-ahead lunches. I love how it's loaded with a variety of crunchy veggies and is a complete source of plant-based protein!
Quinoa salad instructions
- Boil quinoa in an open pan in two cups of water.
- Take all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Add cooked quinoa and the seasoning to it.
- Mix well.
- Squeeze lemon juice and enjoy healthy salad.
Find healthy, delicious quinoa salad recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. This Greek Quinoa Salad has all of the same flavors as a traditional Greek Salad, but I added You can also serve this Greek Quinoa Salad as a main dish. During the summer months, we eat this. Dijon mustard, dry quinoa, sea salt, red Strawberry Spinach Salad with Toasted QuinoaSimply Quinoa. quinoa, salt, pepper, strawberries. Greek Quinoa Salad with chickpeas, veggies and fresh herbs is the BEST!