Quinoa healthy salad. Find healthy, delicious quinoa salad recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. This Healthy Quinoa Salad is the perfect dish for any potluck. It's always devoured everywhere I take it.
Okay, can I just say BRRRRRRRR? Healthy Brussels Sprout & Quinoa SaladMy Midlife Kitchen. This Healthy Quinoa Salad is packed with colorful vegetables and tossed in an easy peasy whisk-and-pour Mediterranean dressing. You can cook Quinoa healthy salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa healthy salad
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa (rinsed).
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 of cucumber (seeded and chopped).
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper (chopped).
- You need 1 cup of Baby Spinach hopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Radish.
- You need 1 of Avocado sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped red onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parsley (finely chopped).
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper Powder.
I cannot WAIT for y'all to try this superfood salad! Quinoa is gluten-free, high in protein and one of the few plant foods that contain sufficient amounts of all nine essential. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Quinoa, a "new" ingredient that has been around for thousands of years, is a tiny, high-protein grain from South America.
Quinoa healthy salad instructions
- Wash and chop all the veggies bad directed..
- Cook the quinoa as per package instructions..
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients with oil, vinegar and seasoning. Toss them well..
- Pour lemon juice over it and again give a nice toss..
- Quinoa healthy salad is ready to serve..
Healthy Quinoa Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Mediterranean quinoa salad recipe is fresh, delicious, gluten-free, and easy to make. Quinoa Salad is one of our favorite things to make because they're protein packed, can be flavored easily. If you're a quinoa lover, there's no doubt you'll love this healthy quinoa salad recipe. It has crispy, savory bacon, sweet carrots, creamy avocado, crunchy walnuts, and tangy lemon dressing.