Rainbow Salad. By choosing foods from every colour of the rainbow, you maximize the number of different micronutrients you're consuming. This Rainbow Salad is the perfect way to get more veggies into your diet! I'm kicking off this Spring with my Rainbow Salad.
Red, yellow, purple, green – not quite a whole rainbow, but this vibrant salad of tinned fish and veggies comes close. Mallika Sherawat joins Zeeshan Ali, PhD, and Munira Ali to share a plant-based rainbow salad! The cabbage in this recipe contains a group of cancer-fighting. You can have Rainbow Salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rainbow Salad
- Prepare 1 of Pomegranate.
- It’s 1 of Red pepper.
- It’s 1 of Yellow pepper.
- You need 1 of Quinoa.
- It’s 1 of Leafy lettuce.
- It’s 1 bunch of Baby spinach.
- It’s 5 of Baby plum tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Agave nectar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lime juice.
- You need 1 of Grated carrot.
Sometimes I feel guilty when I come home from work and I don't want to make dinner for my family. But then I find a recipe that reminds me that food. Bed of Baby Spinach and Kale, Cucumber, Red Bell Pepper, Beet, Avocado, Carrot, Radish & Walnuts with a Celery, Avocado, Cilantro & Orange Dressing. This Rainbow Chicken Salad is topped with the most creamy and delicious homemade Almond Honey Mustard Dressing.
Rainbow Salad step by step
- Chop up into small peices the peppers, cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes. Grate carrot..
- Cook quinoa.. Leave to cool..
- Mix honey and lime juice in separate bowl..
- Once quinoa had cooled add pomegranate and all other ingredients into a bowl and mix..
- Add honey and lime dressing, mix again..
This Healthy Rainbow Chopped Salad recipe is bright, crunchy, and tossed with creamy avocado You will be over the rainbow with this Healthy Rainbow Chopped Salad. This spicy rainbow salad is chock full of gorgeous, fresh produces, chickpeas The rainbow salad is satisfying, filling, delicious with a touch of sweet and slightly spicy – everything you want in a meal! Not all salads need to be full of leafy greens! Fill this salad bowl with the sweet taste of sugary syrup, fruits, and frozen yogurt! Add this game to your web page.
Originally posted 2021-01-17 08:33:36.