Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ricotta Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ricotta Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over between meals, grab a handful of nuts or seeds. Almost all nuts will have lots of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your entire body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids in your diet.
For those of you who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ricotta cheese and spinach stuffed peppers recipe. To cook ricotta cheese and spinach stuffed peppers you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ricotta Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Peppers:
- Provide 3 of medium or large green, red or yellow bell peppers.
- Get 1 lb of lean ground turkey or beef.
- Take 15 oz of tub ricotta cheese.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of spinach leaves.
- Take 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Take 14.5 oz of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of chicken soup base.
- Take 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Ricotta Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Peppers:
- Pre heat oven 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet, add your garlic, onion and brown your turkey or beef..
- Add your ricotta cheese and spinach, Italian seasoning, fire roasted tomatoes, soup base, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Give it a great stir and make sure your spinach is wilted..
- Now cut the tops off bell peppers and pull seeds out. Place on a baking sheet. Stuff your peppers full. Use the rest of the filling around your peppers. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top..
- Cook for 30 minutes. Enjoy!.
Super Easy Stuffed Peppers Recipe – Full Of Onions, Garlic, Spinach, Seasoning, Ricotta And Parmesan Cheese, And A Grain Of Your Choice! We Love To Serve Our Stuffed Peppers With Rice. These Stuffed Bell Peppers Are The Perfect Entree For Meatless Monday Or A Dinner With. How to Make Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Peppers. While the spinach is wilting, slice peppers into quarters, discarding seeds and carefully removing any membrane with a sharp knife.
If you find this Ricotta Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Peppers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.