Salmon Croquettes. These delicious Southern Salmon Croquettes are a quick and easy soul food classic done right! Nice and tender on the inside full of salmon flavor and aromatics, yet crunchy and delicious on the exterior. By pairing these superfast salmon croquettes with a light salad, you can impress guests and have time to enjoy the meal.
Salmon Croquettes – pan fried, protein-packed, bread crumbed rolls made with salmon and aromatics. It makes a quick and tasty appetizer , breakfast or dinner fix. Very budget-friendly and simple to make! You can cook Salmon Croquettes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Croquettes
- Prepare 1 can (16 ounces) of salmon.
- It’s 1 of small onion, finely grated.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of minced fresh parsley.
- Prepare to taste of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 cups of bread crumbs.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 2 of large eggs beaten.
I always harp on about the benefits of getting the kids in the kitchen. Salmon croquettes are delicious and easy to fix. Great for a quick dinner and even cold on salad the next day! Salmon Croquettes – a staple of my childhood dinner table.
Salmon Croquettes instructions
- Turn salmon and liquid into a medium mixing bowl. Flake with a fork..
- Mix in grated onion, parsley and pepper. Mix beat beaten eggs with salmon. Add enough bread crumbs about 1/2 to 3/4 cup to make thick enough to shape into 12 small patties..
- Roll patties in 1/2 cup bread crumbs. In a large skillet over low heat melt 2 tablespoons of butter, add patties. Fry patties on one side, add remaining butter and fry until brown on the other side..
I remember Mama's croquettes being moist and flaky on the inside and wonderfully crunchy on the outside. Soul food style salmon croquettes made easy with canned salmon. I keep getting a ton of request for canned salmon recipes. Trust me hunny, I have so many of them! Whatever you call them, they're sure to be a win with your.