Sirloin Steak, Sweet Peppers & Asparagus Tips. In this video I demonstrate how to cook pan-seared sirloin steak with a sweet pepper stir fry on my homemade backyard brick rocket stove. Since these are SIRLOIN kabobs, of course sirloin is needed. Make sure you remove all of the excess fat, but not all of the fat.
I used a variety of sweet bell peppers: orange, red, yellow, and green. Our popular pepper steak is made with tender, flavorful sirloin tips. It is cooked with onion, garlic, and bell peppers. You can have Sirloin Steak, Sweet Peppers & Asparagus Tips using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sirloin Steak, Sweet Peppers & Asparagus Tips
- You need 2 of Sirloin Steaks.
- You need 3 of Sweet Peppers.
- Prepare of Asparagus Tips.
- It’s of Seasonings.
Sirloin tips are used in this pepper steak recipe, along with bell pepper, onions, and optional stewed tomatoes. This popular dish is delicious over rice or noodles and makes a fabulous. Garnish with fresh rosemary and serve with grilled sweet peppers, if desired. To grill by indirect heat: Arrange preheated coals around.
Sirloin Steak, Sweet Peppers & Asparagus Tips instructions
- Slice the sweet peppers lengthwise, removing the seeds..
- Place the Asparagus Tips in a pan of boiling water for 6-7 minutes.
- Season the steaks with salt, pepper, coriander and paprika.
- Warm up some olive oil in a frying pan and add steaks frying on a medium heat cooking to your preferred state.
- Lightly grill the sweet peppers.
- Cook to perfection and plate up!.
Sprinkle strips of sirloin with garlic powder to taste. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil and brown the seasoned beef strips. This is not a traditionally prepared Chinese Pepper Steak but it is very good nonetheless. Steak with Pesto and chargrilled capsicum and homemade flatbread. A quick dinner that's full of flavour and entirely homemade from scratch, including the flatbread.
Originally posted 2021-01-31 14:59:52.