Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start with replacing the lights. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that tough. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez baked salmon & asparagus w/ hollandaise recipe. To make mike's ez baked salmon & asparagus w/ hollandaise you only need 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise:
- Take 2 lbs of Fresh Salmon.
- Take 2 of LG Lemons [+ the juice and zest of 1 – 1 for garnish].
- Prepare to taste of Garlic Powder.
- Take to taste of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Take to taste of Sea Salt.
- Get to taste of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1 package of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce [+ whole milk & butter called for].
- Take 2 Bundles of Fresh Asparagus.
- Use as needed of Olive Oil.
- Get of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
Steps to make Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise:
- This is all you'll need..
- Rinse salmon and cut into quarters. Zest one lemon. I only needed to serve 3 so I cut the salmon into thirds..
- Coat salmon with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley and lemon zest..
- Cut 1" off the woody bottoms of your asparagus. Rinse and dry asparagus..
- Lightly coat asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Authors Tip: Heat your zested lemon in the microwave for 15 seconds. Then roll it with the palm of your hand. That'll help to fully release its juices without any effort..
- Place asparagus on a tin foil lined cookie sheet. Separate asparagus as much as you can for even baking. Squeeze your zested lemon half over your asparagus thru a strainer to collect any seeds..
- Place salmon on a tin foil lined cookie sheet and squeeze your other lemon half on top of it..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 375°. At 15 check both for doneness. Bake longer if needed based upon the thickness of both your salmon and asparagus and depending upon your individual oven. You'll want a slight crisp to your asparagus and your salmon flaky..
- Make your Hollandaise Sauce as per manufactures directions. Knoors will call for 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cup butter..
- Neatly place asparagus on a plate. Place salmon atop asparagus. Drizzle Hollandaise Sauce over the top of your salmon. Garnish with fresh parsley and sliced lemon wedges. Enjoy!.
Ingredients of Mike's Complete Salmon Dinner [Grilled Or Baked] You need of For The Seafood. You need as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [enough to coat fish & dish. In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley. Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade. Oven baked salmon is the easiest ever.
If you find this Mike's EZ Baked Salmon & Asparagus W/ Hollandaise recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-31 15:38:57.