Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were sure green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. And now you know green tea can help improve your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa broccoli cheese casserole recipe. To cook quinoa broccoli cheese casserole you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Quinoa.
- Use 1 of vegetable bullion cube.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Use 2 large of broccoli crowns.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sun-dried tomatoes OR black olives.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole:
- PREP: Rinse quinoa in a sieve. Onion quartered and thinly sliced. Broccoli cut into bite-sized pieces. Tomatoes/olives sliced..
- Preheat the oven to 400°F..
- Simmer 3 cups water in a medium saucepan. Stir in quinoa and bullion cube, cover, and simmer gently until the water is absorbed, about 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the onion and sauté until golden. Add the broccoli and enough water to keep the skillet moist. Cover and steam until the broccoli is tender-crisp, about 5-7 minutes..
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked quinoa with the broccoli mixture, dried tomatoes or olives, and half of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper and stir well..
- Transfer the mixture to a lightly-oiled, shallow 2-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining cheese. Bake until the top is golden and crisp, about 20-25 minutes. Let the casserole stand for 5 minutes, and serve..
I used to love my mom's homemade Broccoli and Rice casserole, which was a simple combination of sauteed.. Broccoli Cheese Quinoa Casserole is a twist on a favorite classic comfort-food casserole, Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole, because instead of rice, it uses high-protein, gluten-free quinoa to make it healthy yet For another cheesy chicken casserole, try my Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta. This broccoli casserole is made a bit healthier, with extra protein from the quinoa and chicken sausage. a complete, one pan meal, or Traditional broccoli casserole gets a healthy makeover by using quinoa instead of rice, bumping up the protein factor by adding chicken sausage, and made. Cheesy Sausage, Broccoli, and Quinoa Casserole. We traded white rice for whole-grain quinoa and kicked out any processed ingredients for a new take on this comfort classic.
If you find this Quinoa broccoli cheese casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-17 13:39:03.