Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
It’s easy to drive away your bad mood when you consume grains. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are fantastic at helping you feel better. These foods fill you up better and that can help you with your moods too. Feeling hungry can be a real downer! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. You digest these grains quicker than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto chicken and broccoli casserole recipe. To cook keto chicken and broccoli casserole you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole:
- You need 2 of whole Rotisserie Chickens (1,213g).
- Use 2 bags of Steamfresh Broccoli Florets (8 cups).
- Take 6 slices of Great Value Naturally Hickory Smoked Thick Cut Bacon.
- Get 1 bottle of Hormel Bacon Pieces.
- Provide 16 oz of Whipped Cream Cheese.
- Provide 2/3 cup of Sour Cream.
- Use 2 cups of Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan, Romano, Asiago cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Get 2 cups of Chicken Broth Low Sodium.
- Use 5 cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Onion Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Use 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Provide 2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
Steps to make Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole:
- Remove meat from chickens, dice and add to large mixing bowl.
- Steam broccoli, dice and add to bowl.
- Add all other ingredients except Cheddar to bowl and mix evenly.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with shredded cheddar.
- Bake at 375 for 30min.
- Allow 15min to cool before serving.
It is one of the best vegetables to enjoy on the keto diet. You can also choose to swap the broccoli in this casserole for cauliflower for an even. And that's why this keto chicken broccoli casserole recipe is so perfect! It's inspired from a similar recipe that's a gem from an old cookbook in my collection, just much healthier. I also included a secret ingredient in the casserole that's not the norm in most chicken and broccoli bakes: parmesan cheese.
If you find this Keto Chicken and Broccoli Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-24 08:20:33.