Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup. This Hamburger Vegetable Soup is filled with tons of yummy vegetables and hamburger its the perfect soup on a cold night to enjoy with your love ones i hope. Tomato hamburger vegetable soup is an easy tomato based soup recipe that is filled with ground beef, seasonings, and uses frozen vegetables. This simple hamburger soup is loaded with vegetables and is an incredibly easy weeknight comfort food dinner because more than likely you'll have all of the ingredients on hand and The namesake in this hamburger vegetable soup is the centerpiece, good old fashioned ground beef, aka hamburger.
Tomato Hamburger Vegetable Soup Recipe: Sometimes, you just need soup. Hamburger vegetable soup with potatoes gets even tastier as it sits in the fridge. Try making a double batch and eating it for several meals throughout the week. You can have Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 18 ounces of beef hotdogs.
- You need 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- You need 1 cup of sliced okra.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 6 leaves of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 cup of sweet/English peas.
- Prepare 1 quart of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 of large yellow Crook-necked squash.
- You need 12 ounces of cauliflower.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of filé.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- Prepare To taste of shredded Parmesan cheese.
This hamburger vegetable soup is a wonderful recipe. This is a soup you will make many times. Super easy and one everyone loves. Hamburger Vegetable Soup is a family favorite!
Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup instructions
- Wash all the vegetables and slice and chop them. Slice the hotdogs..
- Melt the butter in a pot. Add the onions and celery. When the onions are translucent add the beef broth. Submerge the hamburger below the liquids..
- When the broth boils add all the rest of the ingredients..
- The cauliflower, spices, and hotdogs. I left 5 hotdogs whole and chopped 4..
- Simmer/boil till all the vegetables are done..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on top I hope you enjoy!!.
When my children were young and we lived on the farm, we killed our own beef every year. This hearty hamburger soup is loaded with potatoes and vegetables, all in a savory broth. The perfect easy dinner option that the whole family will love! Easy Hamburger Vegetable Soup is family friendly, super simple and good anytime of the year. It is the perfect blend of ground beef and garden fresh vegetables.
Originally posted 2021-01-23 11:16:57.