Stuffed Cabbage Soup. The end of a busy week has come and since we didn't have any soup for dinner this week, I decided that tonight was the night. This stuffed cabbage soup is easily prepared in one pot for a new, easy version of the hearty I love this soup because it tastes just like stuffed cabbages without all the hard work of stuffing the. Stuffed cabbage is one of those foods that instantly takes me back to my childhood.
If you love cabbage rolls, but don't love all the work involved, this quick cooking cabbage roll soup is for you! Today's recipe is one that is a HUGE help to me when I'm trying to cut calories…Stuffed Cabbage Soup. OH SO GOOD with a unique taste! You can cook Stuffed Cabbage Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Cabbage Soup
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic & herb seasoning.
- Prepare 1.25 pounds of ground beef (90/10).
- You need 1 of yellow onion diced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of medium green cabbage (chopped or diced).
- It’s 2-3 of carrots, cut to your liking.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of bottle of beef broth.
- It’s 3 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 8 oz of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of uncooked white rice.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need of Optional:parsley.
If you like vegetable soup then this is similar, but with a little bit of sweet taste. Top stuffed cabbage soup recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Stuffed Cabbage Roll Soup with Sauerkraut and Macaroni. This stuffed cabbage soup gives you all the flavors of the rolls without all the work. However, this is stuffed cabbage soup which has a similar taste but it is much easier to make.
Stuffed Cabbage Soup instructions
- Pour olive oil into pot over medium high heat. Add ground beef, garlic, salt, pepper, & Italian seasoning. Break up meat with spatula & let cook 5 minutes. Then add onion & cook 2-3 minutes..
- Note: you may want to switch to a bigger pot* Add your remaining ingredients to the pot, stir & bring to simmer. Add salt, pepper and more minced garlic if desired. Turn heat down to medium-low and let cook with lid on for 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally, and reduce heat to low for the last 10 minutes. You can add parsley or parmesan cheese for garnish. Enjoy!.
Stuffed Cabbage Soup has the same ingredients as stuffed cabbage rolls – ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and cabbage – minus the extra time and effort to assemble them. Stuffed cabbage is a comfort-food classic, but it's also a relatively time-intensive dish to make. When you don't have all afternoon to assemble the real deal, this soup will reliably satisfy your stuffed. Unstuffed cabbage soup has all the great flavors of cabbage rolls, without the fuss. Our most trusted Stuffed Cabbage Soup recipes.
Originally posted 2021-01-04 04:56:29.