Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Caramelized Bananas with Ice Cream and Homemade Whipped topping recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Caramelized Bananas with Ice Cream and Homemade Whipped topping recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramelized Bananas with Ice Cream and Homemade Whipped topping recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start with changing the light bulbs. Do this for your house, not just the kitchen. You really need to replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramelized bananas with ice cream and homemade whipped topping recipe. You can have caramelized bananas with ice cream and homemade whipped topping using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Caramelized Bananas with Ice Cream and Homemade Whipped topping:
- Provide of Whipped Topping.
- Take of heavy cream.
- Use of powdered sugar.
- Get of banana.
- You need of chocolate/vanilla ice cream.
- Take of caramal sauce.
- Prepare of salted butter.
Instructions to make Caramelized Bananas with Ice Cream and Homemade Whipped topping:
- For the whipped topping add the heavy cream and sugar to mixer..
- Mix on high until creamy and fluffy..
- Refridgerate until ready to use..
- For the bananas. Slice the banana diagonally and place carefully in hot buttered frying pan. Med. High heat. Watch these very carefully. They are fragile and can burn. Turn the heat down if you need to. Using 2 forks, turn them and let the other side brown. You want both sides nice and brown. They caramelize nicely..
- Remove the bananas carefully using a spoon or a fork..
- Scoop ice cream into 5 bowls..
- Add 3 or 4 banana slices to each bowl of ice cream..
- Place a couple of spoonfuls of whipped topping onto your bananas..
- Drizzle caramel sauce and enjoy!.
If you find this Caramelized Bananas with Ice Cream and Homemade Whipped topping recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.