Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer:
- Provide 100 gm of Spanish.
- You need 100 gm of Paneer cut in cubes.
- Provide 1 of onion small finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic pods finely chopped.
- Get 1 inch of ginger finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 of salt to taste.
- Provide 100 g of fresh cream.
- Provide 4 glasses of water.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- In a big pan boil 4 glasses of water, add a pinch of salt and add Spinach (palak) for 2-3 mins, now remove it and put it in cold water. (This process is called blanching).
- Next, blend this blanched Spinach and make puree. Keep it aside. (Add a spoonful of water if required).
- Take a pan, add butter and oil together, once the butter is melted, add cumin seeds, ginger and garlic. Cook for 2mins..
- Then add onion and cook till it is transulant..
- Next goes in red chilli powder & garam masala give it a mix and add Spinach puree (made in step 2).
- Mix and let it cook for 5-7 mins..
- Now add paneer cubes and salt. Mix again and cook for 5 mins. Keep stirring.
- Next add fresh cream. Stir nicely and put the flame off. Serve hot with Roti/ Rice..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.