Vegetable Beef Soup. This Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect way to use up all those summer veggies! It's perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the abundance of vegetables and the tender chunks of beef. A hearty Vegetable Beef Soup with melt-in-your-mouth slow cooked chunks of beef, potato and vegetables simmered in a herb infused savoury broth.
A hearty one pot meal that's perfect for a cold night! Home-Style Vegetable Beef Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. This Hearty, Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup has an incredibly rich broth and is loaded with tender chunks of beef and all the right veggies! -** This homemade vegetable beef soup is super easy to make, so hearty and filling. You can have Vegetable Beef Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Beef Soup
- It’s 1 lb of stew beef.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery.
- You need 3 of small carrots, chopped.
- You need 3 of white potatoes, small diced.
- It’s 3 ears of corn, cut off cob.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen baby Lima beans.
- It’s 1 of small can lesueur peas.
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- You need 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 24 of oz's V8 juice.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Find out how to make this on a stovetop or slow cooker! Home » Main Courses » Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup. · Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup is made so easy either on the stovetop or in the slow cooker. It's loaded with tender chunks of beef, hearty veggies and is simmered in a rich tomato broth. Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup with is the most comforting, EASY soup you'll make.
Vegetable Beef Soup instructions
- Cut stew beef into bite sized cubes. Brown in saute pan and transfer to a large stock pot..
- Add carrots, celery and onions to saute pan and cook until tender. Transfer to stock pot with beef..
- Add just enough water to cover and simmer until beef is tender. Keep an eye on the water level and add more if necessary..
- Add potatoes, corn and lima beans to stock pot. Add additional water to cover. Cook over medium heat until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add remaining ingredients and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer 20-30 minutes. Enjoy!.
- NOTE: Beef and vegetables can be browned in the stock pot. I just prefer the saute pan. NOTE: One pound of ground beef can be substituted for beef stew with the same delicious results..
You'll want to dip crusty bread into the amazing flavors in this soup! If you're looking for a beef soup that has a different flavor profile that traditional vegetable soups or chilis, this Italian-style soup belongs on your. This flavorful soup has tender beef, vegetables and pasta that cook all together in the Instant Pot®, so prep and cleanup are easy. Tools Used to Make Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup. Note: These are Amazon affiliate links.