Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheese pasta – South Indian Style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheese pasta – South Indian Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese pasta – South Indian Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese pasta – south indian style recipe. You can cook cheese pasta – south indian style using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese pasta – South Indian Style:
- Get of Tempering.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 2 tsp of Jeera.
- Take 1 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies.
- Take 2 of medium size tomatoes, chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of pasta/macroni.
- Use 4 tbsp of grated cheese.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala – optional.
- Use 1 of salt as required.
- Provide 1 of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Cheese pasta – South Indian Style:
- Pressure cook a cup of pasta for two whistles. Add water enough to cover the pasta while cooking..
- In a pan add oil.once it heats up add mustard seeds. Allow to crackle..
- Add all the ingredients under tempering one by one..
- Add the slit chillies and curry leaves.
- Add onions. Once brown add turmeric..
- add tomatoes and stir well until soft..
- Add garam masala and salt. give a quick stir..
- Once pressure releases drain water from pasta completely..
- Now add this pasta to the pan and mix the masala well along with it..
- Stir until dry.add coriander leaves and scraped cheese..
- Serve hot..
I have shared the basic masala pasta recipe here along with some tips. You can tweak the recipe easily to suit your taste buds. Mac and cheese; Arrabiata pasta; Pesto pasta; Macaroni recipe; How to make masala pasta. Cook till the pasta becomes al dente. This is my first post on pasta recipes.
If you find this Cheese pasta – South Indian Style recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-27 10:09:05.