Baked Apple Sweet Potatoes. These baked apples are stuffed with a sweet potato, pineapple and pecan filling and topped with marshmallows. No one in my family will eat sweet potatoes except for this recipe!! Good morning peeps This is a power packed breakfast recipe!
Try Baked Apple and Sweet Potato recipe which is truly delicious and would be loved by all. This lip-smacking Continental recipe is an easy-to-make dish and can be prepared in minimal time and will use less energy. This dessert recipe is a must try for those, who happens to. You can have Baked Apple Sweet Potatoes using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Apple Sweet Potatoes
- You need of apple topping.
- Prepare 1 small of apple, I used jonathan.
- Prepare 2 stick of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- It’s 4 tbsp of salted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pecans.
- You need 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare of sweet potatoes.
- It’s 2 large of sweet potatoes.
- It’s 2 large of sheets of tin foil.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
This Sweet Potato Apple Bake is my favorite way to eat sweet potatoes. It's also a super simple and inexpensive side dish to throw together for dinner. Mix the hot water and honey together. This post may contain affiliate links.
Baked Apple Sweet Potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Wash and dry the sweet potatoes. Wrap each in a sheet of tin foil..
- Cook for 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours. Just until tender. I check after an hour by poking with a knife on top..
- Make the topping when potatoes are just done. You want a nice hot topping..
- Peel and core your apple. Slice thin..
- In a frying pan over medium heat, melt butter..
- Add all the ingredients and stir well..
- Cook several minutes until apple becomes tender..
- Remove cinnamon sticks..
- Split open sweet potatoes. Sprinkle a pinch of salt on each..
- Top each with half of topping. Enjoy!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Print Recipe Show ❤ & Comment Jump to Recipe. Bake or microwave the sweet potatoes until done but still firm. When cool enough to handle, peel them and cut into ½-inch-thick slices. Arrange half of the sweet potato slices on the bottom.
Originally posted 2021-01-27 10:16:11.