No-oil tofu and okra "stir fry" with bean sprout. See recipes for Tofu, Bitter melon, Pork and Egg Stir fry too. Bean sprout stir fry is a traditional dish you'll see in Chinese households on the Mainland. And while it might not look that exciting, it tastes better than it looks.
I do use some oil to fry up the tofu which I know some people might not be down with and I get it, I used to feel the same way – that oil was the enemy. I chose string beans because my local Chinese restaurant has a tasty dish I sometimes get with tofu and green beans. Bhindi Tofu Masala (Okra tofu stir-fry) is a gluten-free vegan spicy side dish. You can have No-oil tofu and okra "stir fry" with bean sprout using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-oil tofu and okra "stir fry" with bean sprout
- You need 150 gram of firm silken tofu (cubes).
- You need 3 of okra (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 handful of bean sprout.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves (minced).
- It’s 1 of chili (thinly sliced).
- It’s of Sea salt.
This recipe shows step-by-step photo This Monday, I bought some fresh green Okra, and decided to cook that for dinner. Although I did not want to cook its regular or the gravy version, I really. Combine oyster sauce and chicken broth (or water) in a bowl. I love a good stir fry, and this one has tofu!
No-oil tofu and okra "stir fry" with bean sprout instructions
- Place a dash of water in the pan (as cooking oil replacement) and let it come to a boil..
- Add garlic and chili. Stir it for 2-3 minutes until the aroma is released..
- Place okra, bean sprout and tofu into the pan. Add a splash of water..
- Add salt to taste. Gently stir for 2-3 minutes..
- Get the pan off the heat, then serve..
Looks like a lovely dish to whip up this weekend. Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry with Lemongrass, Cilantro, and Sesame SeedsOn dine chez Nanou. mint leaves, lemongrass, bean sprouts, cilantro. Served with a simple homemade honey ginger soy stir fry sauce. Today I'm being a vegetarian with this Honey Ginger Tofu and Veggie Stir Fry and HELLO WORLD it tastes really superyummy. Cut the tofu slices into small cubes.
Originally posted 2020-12-28 20:28:52.