Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Masala Baby potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala Baby potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Baby potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
You will find that different types of berries can be very good for your health. You will discover that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off a number of diseases.
For people who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala baby potatoes recipe. You can have masala baby potatoes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Masala Baby potatoes:
- You need 7 of baby potatoes de-skined.
- Use 1 of large onion chopped in sqare size.
- You need 1 of dried red chilli.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of panch phoran.
- You need 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/3 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get 1/3 tsp of chat masala.
- Provide 1/3 tsp of fried cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of melted butter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Masala Baby potatoes:
- With the help of a fork prick the potatoes. Mix turmeric, chilli powder and salt..
- Pre heat the microwave for 3 minutes Take melted butter, panch phoran and dried red chilli in microwave safe bowl. Cook covered for 30 seconds..
- Bring down and add potatoes and chopped onion. Mix well and cook for 4 minutes..
- Bring down and add chat masala and fried cumin powder. Yummy and tasty Potato masala is ready to serve. Thanks.
Par boil the potatoes and peel them. Dry roast the ingredients for the masala till slightly brown and fragrant. Mashed potatoes with herbed garlic butter. Children and potatoes usually go together well! Thanksgiving soups, ranging from brothy to creamy are perfect to serve to babies.
If you find this Masala Baby potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.