Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Duck Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Duck Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted duck curry recipe. You can cook roasted duck curry using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Duck Curry:
- Take 1 of duck breast ,roasted.
- You need 2/3 tbsp of red chili paste.
- Prepare 1/3 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 1 bunch of sweet basils.
- Get 3 of kaffir lime leaves,thinny sliced.
- Provide 1 of red pepper,thinny sliced.
- You need 4 each of mushroom.
- You need 2 of lychee , from can or fresh.
- Get 4 of small pieces of pineapple.
- You need 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil to fry chilli paste.
- Get 1 of eggplants,chopped.
- Use 2 of pepper corn,halves.
- Get 250 ml of coconut milk.
Instructions to make Roasted Duck Curry:
- If you have store bought roasted duck,just sliced or tear it to bite size ..if not here i use pan grilled instead ..season duck breast with salt and pepper.
- Sear skin side on hot pan ,medium heat wait until it turn golden brown.
- Thinny slice duck breast,ready to use.
- Now slice kaffir lime leaves,red pepper,prepare other ingredients ready to cook.
- Set cooking pan or pot on low heat ,add oil ,stir fry chilli paste until fragrance ,add little coconut milk to protect from burning.
- Keep stirring until the paste is shinny.
- Add duck,stir until fragrance.
- Seasoning ,with fish sauce ,palm sugar,sugar,add mushroom,eggplants ,lychee,pineapple ,pepper corn,follow with coconut milk.
- Let it cook all well on medium heat about 10 mins ,add sweet basils ,red chilli,kaffir lime leaves ,heat off.
- Serve hot with steamed jasmine rice :).
Roast Duck Red Curry, Kaeng Phed Ped Yang – An Overture Number I of the Thai Curry Series. This Thai duck curry is full of fresh flavours. Roasted duck in red curry with coconut milk, tomatoes, bamboo shoot, pineapple, bell pepper and basil. Skinless roast duck simmered in coconut broth, red curry, peas, tomato and basil. Coconut milk, potatoes and roasted peanuts.
If you find this Roasted Duck Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.