Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is extremely important for a healthy and balanced body. You may already realize that most of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. You will recognize that one of the vegetables we are referring to is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. You will also realize that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato pain de campagne recipe. You can cook sweet potato pain de campagne using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne:
- You need 100 grams of Sweet potato (mashed).
- Prepare 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Get 110 grams of Water.
- Use 5 grams of Sugar.
- Take 3 grams of Salt.
- Provide 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 30 of to 40 grams Raisins.
- Provide 3 of to 4 shakes Cinnamon powder.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne:
- Cook the sweet potato and mash it up. I cooked 2 sweet potatoes in 150 ml of water in a rice cooker on the 'fast-cook' setting..
- Put all the ingredients except for the raisins in a bread machine. When the signal sounds to add additional ingredients, put in the raisins. If your bread machine doesn't signal like that, add the raisins 15 minutes in..
- Put the dough in a bowl and cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel. Leave for the 1st rising, 40 minutes to an hour..
- Take the dough out onto a floured work surface, deflate lightly, round it off again, cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel and rest for 15 minutes..
- Round off the dough again and place it in a floured banneton (bread-rising bowl) with the seam side up, cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel. Leave to rise again (2nd rising) for 40 to 50 minutes..
- Start preheating the oven to 250°C 10 minutes before the bread finishes rising. Invert the dough onto a sheet of kitchen parchment paper..
- When the oven has heated up, slash the top of the loaf, and bake at 250°C for 10 minutes, then at 230°C for 15 to 20 minutes..
- It opened up nicely here..
- This is a very sweet pain de campagne with the fragrance of raisins and cinnamon. It's great drizzled with some honey or maple syrup..
- The crust is really crispy and crunchy and nice to chew on, maybe because of the sweet potato..
- I tried proofing the dough in a convenience store salad container. Can you see that the loaf has some ridges? It really rose up well, and the top split nicely..
If you find this Sweet Potato Pain de Campagne recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.