Beef Chili using "Power Cooker Express".
You can cook Beef Chili using "Power Cooker Express" using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Chili using "Power Cooker Express"
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef 85% lean.
- You need 4 cups of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- You need 1 of large onion peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dried red beans (soak beans overnight).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dried black beans (soak beans overnight).
- It’s 1/3 cup of dried navy beans (soak beans overnight).
- It’s 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grape seed oil.
- It’s of Sour cream for garnish.
- You need of Cheddar cheese for garnish.
Beef Chili using "Power Cooker Express" step by step
- Place the inner pot in the power cooker express. Place the oil in the inner pot. Turn the dial to 20 minutes. Add the beef and onions. Cook for five minutes. And this spices and cook for one minute..
- Add the remaining ingredients. Place the lid on the power cooker express, Lock lid and switch the pressure release valve to closed..
- Once the timer reaches 0, the power cooker express will automatically switch to KEEP WARM. Switch the pressure release valve to open. When the steam is completely released, remove the lid..
- Garnish with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese..