Eggplant mash. The Best Mashed Eggplant Recipes on Yummly Quick & Easy Eggplant Naan Pizzas, Roasted Eggplant Salad, Farmer's Market Vegetable Bake With Sharp Cheddar And Parmesan. Baingan Bharta is a popular Indian recipe which is prepared with a roasted eggplant.
Fire-roasted and mashed eggplant in a lovely garlicky masala! Your Eggplant Mash stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. You can cook Eggplant mash using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant mash
- You need 1 large of eggplant, aubergine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 dash of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. When your eggplant mash is ready, give it a final stir. Arrange the hot beef stew on top of the mash at the center of the platter, leaving a ring of mash all around the meat. Fire roasted eggplant, mixed with spices makes for a delicious smoky mash that is a great vegetarian side for rotis or parathas and even works as an appetizer dip. – Add the eggplant mash to the tomato mixture.
Eggplant mash step by step
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- If you have a gas stove flame roast the eggplant on open flame. If you don't have gas just roast in oven, just enough to char the skin poke a few holes in eggplant put into oven 45 minutes..
- Take out of the skin and mash the eggplant use a had mixer and beat the eggplant add lemon juice, garlic, sesame oil, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Blend these ingredients well together. Add sugar..
- Serve hope you enjoy,!.
- You can use like a stuffing, dip, or eat like is with rice or noodles https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361187-stuffed-roma-tomatoes.
Eggplant Puree. featured in Easy Ways to Make Vegetables Taste Great. Mash together with a fork until loose puree forms. Garnish with parsley, sumac, and more olive oil. Wonderful fragrant warm eggplant mash, great with torn pita, crumbled feta and spiced olives. Put in serving bowl, top with feta, drizzle with olive oil.