Indonesian style siumay. Ingredients: minced pork, shrimp, tapioca starch, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, tofu, bitter melon, peanut butter, chili, sweet soy sauce. Siomay is an Indonesian dish consisting of steamed cone-shaped fish dumplings, eggs, potatoes, cabbage, tofu, and bitter melon. After they have been steamed, all ingredients.
So I just recently was introduced to the fabulous world of Indonesian food. Now I've tried siomay before at Indo Kitchen but found myself enjoying Chicky's version far more. Lihat juga resep Siomay ayam enak lainnya. You can cook Indonesian style siumay using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indonesian style siumay
- You need 500 gr of white fish fillet.
- You need 2 tablespoons of shallots.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic.
- You need 2 teaspoons of ground pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chicken buillion.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 400 gr of labu air or zucchini, steamed, grated & drained.
- Prepare 450 gr of sagoo flour.
- Prepare 25 sheets of store bought wonton wrappers.
Photo "Siomay. traditional indonesian food with peanut sauce" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased. Indonesian Street Food – Wonderful Indonesia Flavours. Ada berbagai variasi Siomay contohnya Siomay Bandung dan Siomay Semarang. Bahan utamanya juga bervariasi mulai dari campuran ayam dan udang atau ikan dan udang.
Indonesian style siumay instructions
- Mince finely the fish.
- Grind the shallots, garlics, sugar & salt into very fine texture..
- Mix well the fish, ground mixture, ground pepper, chicken buillion & sesame oil in a bowl..
- Add in the eggs one at a time, mix well..
- Add in the labu air or you can exchange with zucchini, and mix well..
- Add in the sagoo flour gradually. The texture supposed to be a soft dough..
- Prepare store bought wonton wrappers. Take one sheet & put a tablespoon of the dough on the wrapper. Then fold as you like..
- Put the stuffed siumay on a tray that has been greased with some cooking oil. Line them densely & brush some water on top..
- Steam for 20 minutes on medium high or until well cooked..
Also sometimes spelled as siomay in the Philippines. Nusantara food : is an Indonesian steamed fish dumpling with vegetables served in peanut sauce. Ask anything you want to learn about Dunia Wanita by getting answers on ASKfm. Yoi Served best salted egg chicken and traditional Indonesian street food, come and try our best martabak manis, Indonesian national comfort food. This is a list of Indonesian soups.