Baigan Ka Bharta (Mashed Eggplant) by Nancy.
You can cook Baigan Ka Bharta (Mashed Eggplant) by Nancy using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baigan Ka Bharta (Mashed Eggplant) by Nancy
- You need 1 of medium size Eggplants.
- It’s 2 of red whole chilis.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1 of small size onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of finely chopped fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 of finely chopoed green chilli.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil or mustard oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
Baigan Ka Bharta (Mashed Eggplant) by Nancy instructions
- Take eggplant make a deep cut in different sides now insert whole garlic in that whole..
- Now take eggplants, make two light cuts into both sides, but don't cut into pieces. Now insert whole garlic in that. Turn on flame on a medium heat and put eggplant direct on burner. Cook until the color changes and peel – it should be removed automatically. Now let it cool and peel fully. And mash with fork..
- Now take red whole chillies and roast like this picture below.
- Now add all remaining ingredients and mix well. It's ready to eat. You can serve with Pakistani roti or paratha..
- I missed these pictures this is the way to cook eggplants.