Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant casserole stove top recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant casserole stove top recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant casserole stove top recipe. To cook eggplant casserole stove top you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggplant casserole stove top:
- Get of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆pork chops◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Get 1 pound of pork chops bone in.
- You need 1/4 cup of paprika.
- Use 1/3 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆eggplant◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1 of large aubergine eggplant.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆sauce◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 29 ounces of crushed tomatoes.
- Get 14 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 tablespoon of basil.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Get of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆toppings◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Get 8 ounces of block mild cheddar cheese.
- You need to taste of red pepper flakes.
Instructions to make Eggplant casserole stove top:
- Wash the pork chops. Peel and dice the eggplant..
- Heat a pan and add pork chops. Get them browned on one side. Turn and add spices. Paprika, salt, and garlic..
- After 7 minutes add crushed tomatoes, eggplant, and salt. Pork chops are still cooking..
- Add basil. Cover and simmer 7 minutes..
- Add parmesan.
- Stir in a bit keeping pork chops on the bottom. Cover for 5 minutes..
- Break the cheddar cheese up into chunks and add to top. Add seasoned salt. Cover till melted. Around 13 minutes simmer with cover on. Make sure eggplant is good and done..
- Remove from heat let sit 5 minutes. For those who wish the red pepper flakes add to taste. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
You first prick each eggplant with a knife or a fork and then lay it directly over the flames on your gas stove top. The eggplant can release a lot of liquid, so we like to lay a few strips of tin foil around the burner for easy clean up. Making this Eggplant Casserole is one good moment of many more that worth taking a few shots. I enjoyed placing every single one slice of the On top of everything, the photos you are looking at right now on this site are taken for creating awesome cooking moments together, you and me! Arrange the slices on the baking sheets, brush the top of each slice with the olive oil and Coat a small casserole with nonstick spray and add a layer of eggplant, overlapping the slices slightly.
If you find this Eggplant casserole stove top recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.