Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken & Ratatouille Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken & Ratatouille Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Pick water over other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken & ratatouille casserole recipe. To make creamy chicken & ratatouille casserole you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken & Ratatouille Casserole:
- Get 3 C of shredded chicken.
- You need 1 C of ratatouille.
- Provide 3 C of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 C of chicken stock.
- Get 1/4 C of grated parmigiano reggiano.
- You need 2 T of herbes de provence.
- Provide 1 C of french fried onions.
- You need 1/2 C of champagne vinegar.
- Use 1 pinch of kosher salt & peppercorn melange.
Steps to make Creamy Chicken & Ratatouille Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a large casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray..
- Place shredded chicken and ratatouille in casserole dish. Mix together..
- Add cream soup, chicken stock, vinegar, and seasonings..
- Top with french fried onions and sprinkle with cheese..
- Spray aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray and cover casserole..
- Bake for approximately one hour or until chicken is thoroughly reheated, casserole is bubbling, and onions are crispy. Remove cover during last 15 minutes..
- If onions are not crispy but casserole is ready to eat, place under broiler for 30 seconds to 1 minute to crisp onions..
- Variations; Raw chicken breast or boneless-skinless thighs, vegetable stock, champagne, white vinegar, white wine, white wine vinegar, white pepper, sage, thyme, oregano, basil, parsely, cilantro, scallions, chives, coriander seed, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, jalapeños, paprika, habanero, bacon, pancetta, shallots, cheddar, swiss, provolone, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, parmesean, romano, sour cream, creme fraiche, leeks, lemon zest, butter, capers, celery, carrots, cauliflower, mushrooms, mustard, goat cheese, chili powder, Italian seasoning, celery seed, chervil, fines herbes, cream, asparagus, broccoli, dill.
If you find this Creamy Chicken & Ratatouille Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.