Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to start as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. You should change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak paneer:
- Use of Palak/spinach.
- Prepare of paneer.
- Provide of onions, chopped.
- Use of chopped tomato.
- You need of chopped green chillies.
- Get of ginger paste/ grated.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of red chilli powder.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Take of coriander powder.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- You need of asefetida.
- Take of oil/butter/ghee.
- Take of garam masala.
- Prepare of Cream for garnishing (optional).
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- First of all nicely wash the spinach/Palak leaves and boil them in a pan with 1/4 glass of water..
- Once it is boiled let it cool and then blend it to a smooth paste..
- In a pan heat ghee/butter/oil add cumin seeds, asafoetida and ginger paste saute it for 5-7 seconds and add Chopped onion once they are transparent add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and saute it nicely till the oil is separated then add the Palak/spinach paste..
- Add half glass of water and let it boil for 4-5 minutes than add the paneer cut in cube shape..
- Boil it for more 3-4 minutes and add garam masala and mix softly than switch off the flame.Palak paneer is ready to serve garnish with cream(optional).
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.