Allspice infused banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by Like others, I also added some spice (vanilla, cinnimon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice). I wanted to make muffins, so I put the batter into a muffin tin.
Mix flour, soda, allspice and cinnamon together then slowly. Browned Butter Maple Banana Bread – allspice. Quick Bread Recipes Pastry Recipes Dessert Recipes Sweet Pastries Bread And Pastries Banana Bread Ingredients Overripe Bananas Butter Recipe Salted Butter. You can cook Allspice infused banana bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Allspice infused banana bread
- It’s 200 g of flour.
- You need 100 g of walnuts.
- You need 120 g of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of small lemon (juiced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of allspice.
- You need 2 of ripe/frozen large bananas.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 18 of dried jujube (washed, pitted and sliced).
- It’s 100 ml of nut milk.
- You need 70 g of butter (melted).
- You need 1 tbs of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 30 ml of water.
Chai Blueberry Muffins with chai tea infused milk This banana bread is tender and flavorful, with cinnamon, nutmeg, and—the Jamaican essential spice—pimento (aka allspice). The plump, rum-soaked raisins speckled throughout every slice. Classic banana bread is a perfect.
Allspice infused banana bread instructions
- Combine flour, brown sugar and baking powder in a bowl..
- Whisk together eggs, milk, lemon juice, allspice, and butter in a different bowl. Mash the bananas and stir in until they’re well combined..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat in a blender. Transfer batter to a bowl and stir in walnuts..
- Scoop half the batter into a greased baking pan and thoroughly place the sliced jujube in a well layered manner. Scoop the remaining batter onto this layer..
- Mix cocoa powder with water and pour on the batter, then swirl with a fork..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Allow to cool completely before removing from the baking pan..
Celebrate With This Cannabis-Infused Banana Bread Recipe. This particular version is a basic fruit bread recipe and any seed or nut can be utilized, as well as a variety of spices including nutmeg, cinnamon or allspice. These individual portions of banana bread are tons of fun! And they make great food gifts, too. Try making them with various fruits and nuts, or substitute zucchini or pumpkin for the bananas.
Originally posted 2021-01-07 05:26:48.