Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may possibly prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey lettuce wraps recipe. You can cook turkey lettuce wraps using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Lettuce Wraps:
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Minced ginger.
- You need of Chile de Arbol.
- Provide of Ground turkey.
- Get of Water chestnuts 8 oz.
- Take of Hoisin sauce.
- Prepare of Cole slaw mix.
- Provide of Cilantro.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Take of Sauce.
- Prepare of Sriracha sauce.
- Get of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Spicy yellow mustard.
- Get of Splenda sugar – one packet/envelope.
Steps to make Turkey Lettuce Wraps:
- Commence by heating sesame oil in pan. Add garlic, ginger and pepper and sauté until golden brown. NOTE: I added chile de Arbol to mine because I like to add a hint of spice. You can use just about any type of pepper or none..
- Add turkey to the mixture and cook until meat is no longer pink..
- While the meat is cooking, chop the water chestnuts and cilantro into small bite pieces..
- Add hoisin sauce to the meat mixture and cook for approximately 2 minutes..
- Add water chestnuts to the meat mixture and cook for another minute..
- Turn off the stove (but maintain pot in burner) then add the cole slaw mixture and cilantro..
- Mix all ingredients then remove pot from stove. By doing this, the veggies will maintain their crisp..
- Cut lettuce as shown below, in order to create lettuce cups..
- If you would like to make the spicy topping sauce: mix all of the sauce ingredients. Feel free to add more or less until you reached the desired spice. The sauce should taste like a sweet/spicy sauce. Pour on lettuce wrap and Enjoy!.
If you find this Turkey Lettuce Wraps recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-07 03:45:23.