Eggless Banana Bread. Banana bread recipe – eggless and vegan recipe with step by step photos and video – so far this is the best banana bread that I have made. It's naturally vegan, low-fat and can be refined-sugar and. We never have eggs around, so this recipe makes it easy to enjoy this tasty treat just about any time. banana bread recipe is prepared by mixing equal proportions of wheat and all purpose flour, hence it is not a gluten free bread recipe.
It's easy to make and has the perfect texture. Make the BEST Eggless Banana Bread with this easy recipe! It's sweet, moist, and full of flavor. You can have Eggless Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana Bread
- You need 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Milk.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 2 of Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 of Choco chips or walnuts or other nuts.
The perfect treat for breakfast, snack or dessert! This eggless banana bread is flavorful. The texture is beautiful and the aroma makes it irresistible. I also fold in some crushed walnuts because I love the bite they lend to the bread.
Eggless Banana Bread instructions
- Grease the baking pan and dust it with flour and then line it with parchment paper and set aside. Prepare the dry ingredients by sifting the flour mixed with baking powder, baking soda and salt and keep aside..
- On a separate bowl, mash the bananas then add the oil, sugar and milk and mix well..
- Fold in the dry ingredients into to the wet ingredients in two batches but do not overmix. Mix the choco chips with the flour in the second batch before you mix them in the batter. This will avoid the choco chips from settling at the bottom when the cake is baking..
- Transfer the batter into the cake/loaf pan and bake at 160 degrees centigrade for 50 minutes. This setting is for the halogen oven but for a convectional oven, it should be 180 degrees. If the top is browning too fast, cover well with a foil paper and remove 30 minutes before time. Once ready, let the cake sit in the pan for about 5 minutes before transferring it on to a cooling rack..
- I love my cake plain because its moist but you can decorate it if you so wish. Enjoy..
After making many many loaves over the years, I'd have to say this is definitely the BEST. It's egg-free, easy, so soft, tender and perfectly moist. Eggless banana bread recipe: a super simple and healthy banana bread that's eggless and contains the crunch and goodness of walnuts. Banana bread is one of my favourite things. Eggless banana bread with flax and walnuts.
Originally posted 2021-01-08 06:20:37.