[Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread. This blog specializes in egg free baking. Also find simple and innovative eggless vegetarian and vegan cooking recipes from cuisines around the world. See more ideas about Eggless baking, Eggless recipes, Eggless desserts.
Eggless chocolate cake recipe with video & step by step photos – This simple moist, soft chocolate cake has no butter, no eggs, no milk in it except for the frosting which uses little butter & milk. We specialize in egg free and vegan baking recipes. We'd love to hear your comments on recipes from Eggless Cooking. You can have [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of [Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread
- It’s 2 cups of whole Wheat flour.
- You need 2 of over ripe Bananas.
- You need 3/4 cup of powdered Jaggery.
- You need 2/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped Walnuts.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Milk or leftover whey (from homemade paneer) as needed.
Eggless Crepes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. well the recipe for eggless omelette recipe is extremely simple, yet few finally i request you to check my other breakfast recipes collection with this post of eggless omelette recipe. it includes recipes like. Eggless mini chocolate cakes with caramel frosting and hazelnut praline. Eggless pancakes recipe with step by step pics. It is possible to make the best pancakes which are fluffy, light and soft and yet made with whole wheat flour and without eggs.
[Eggless & Healthy] Banana-Walnut-Cinnamon Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180° C. Sift whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt and keep aside..
- Blend bananas, powdered Jaggery, oil, Cinnamon powder in a food processor or hand blender till smooth..
- Add this to dry ingredients, combine everything & mix well to a smooth batter. Add some lukewarm milk if it's dry. I added 2 tbsp leftover whey (from homemade paneer)..
- Dust the chopped walnuts with some flour, add to this batter & combine well. Pour it into a greased/dusted pan & bake at 180°C for 45 mins or till toothpick comes out clean..
- Let it cool & enjoy your healthy snack. Store in refrigerator & warm it before serving..
Fudgy and oh so chocolaty Eggless Brownies! Enjoy them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top or a glass of milk! Eggless Crisp Sugar Cookies. by PcuIcuRn. Eggless Cakes are so popular because they can be enjoyed by everybody – whether vegetarian or not! When you serve eggless cakes, everybody can partake of your joy and nobody is left out.
Originally posted 2021-01-01 04:35:40.