Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jamie Olivers Smokin' Chicken Chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jamie Olivers Smokin' Chicken Chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jamie olivers smokin' chicken chowder recipe. To cook jamie olivers smokin' chicken chowder you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jamie Olivers Smokin' Chicken Chowder:
- Get of left over chicken carcass, plus up to 200g left over cooked chicken.
- Take of brown/cooking onion.
- Provide of carrots.
- Get of large potato.
- Prepare of stick of celery.
- Use of bunch flat leafed parsley.
- Take of rashers smoked streaky bacon.
- Take of frozen sweetcorn.
- Use of or more single cream.
Instructions to make Jamie Olivers Smokin' Chicken Chowder:
- Strip all the meat you can from the carcass, shred and put aside. Place the carcass and any bones in a pot and use the end of a rolling pin to smash them up a little. Cover with water (approx 2 liters) and add a capfull of organic apple cider vineger. This leeches the calcium out of the bones. Bring to the boil and simmer for at least half an hour..
- Meanwhile, peel the vege and cut into 1cm dice. I threw the peels into the stock along with the end of the celery you don't use and some of the celery leaves to give it more flavour and nutrients. I also added the magic dust from this site as it's an amazingly tasty seasoning. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345941-the-magic-dust.
- Finely slice the parsley stalks and the bacon. Fry bacon in pan over med heat until golden and crispy. Set aside, leaving pan on the heat. Add your vege and parsley stalks to pan of bacon fat and cook for approx 25 mins until soft, stirring regularly..
- Pour the stock through a sieve into the vegie pan. Add the corn and leftover chicken, then bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Use a stick blender or processor to blitz a quarter or more of the soup until smooth. Return back to pan, leaving the rest chunky..
- Remove from heat and add the cream and season to taste. Serve topped with crumbled bacon and parsley leaves. Delicious dunking my savoury muffins into this https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353654-heidis-savoury-muffins.
If you find this Jamie Olivers Smokin' Chicken Chowder recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.