Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental sharpness while calming the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel so much healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana cake recipe. You can cook banana cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Cake:
- Take 275 g of all purpose flour.
- Use 3 tablespoons of baking powder.
- Take 1 tablespoons of baking soda.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of full of cinnamon powder of nutmeg.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Get 150 g of oil.
- Use 150 g of sugar.
- Provide 300 g of mashed ripe bananas.
- Get 500 g of icing sugar.
- Take 200 g of margarine.
Steps to make Banana Cake:
- Pre heat your oven and grease your tin. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl and mix..
- In a separate bowl put sugar + eggs and whisk for about 2 minutes then add in the oil and stir them together. Put the mashed bananas into a third bowl.
- Alternate the banana and flour contents into the sugar +eggs+ oil mixture and mix as you add. Bake for an hour at 180°C or 375°F.
- As the cake cools, beat margarine until it becomes light then add icing sugar and mix. Decorate as you'd like.
I like to bake with bananas as they A good example is this Banana Cake, which has the delicate sweetness of mashed bananas with a. See more ideas about Banana cake, Banana bread recipes, Desserts. So soft, this cream cheese banana bread is moist like pound cake and so flavorful. Banana cake is a wholesome cake that many people are familiar with and love. The addition of bananas to cake batter adds moisture and a denser texture.
If you find this Banana Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-23 03:16:06.