Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta with tomatoes, kalamata olives, and goat cheese recipe. You can cook pasta with tomatoes, kalamata olives, and goat cheese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese:
- Take 2 Tbs of pine nuts.
- You need 2 Tbs of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste.
- Provide 1 can of Plum Tomatoes, Diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of kalamata olives, pitted, coarsely chopped.
- Use 4 ounces of spaghetti.
- You need 1 tbs of dried fresh basil.
- Provide of About an inch of a small tube goat cheese.
Steps to make Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese:
- Directions Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add the pine nuts and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove and put on a plate to cool..
- Combine the oil, garlic, and red pepper in the skillet over medium heat until garlic is very fragrant, but not browned, about 2 minutes. Stir in the crushed tomatoes and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes. Keep warm..
- Cook the Pasta.
- Crumble the Goat Cheese, add to the sauce and stir in..
- Add the olives and pine nuts and cook until heated through Serve..
How to Make Tomato, Olive and Goat Cheese Salad: (Scroll down for complete recipe with nutritional information.) You must start with juicy Coarsely chop the Kalamata olives, or use plain sliced black olives if you prefer. Keep goat cheese in the fridge until you're ready to crumble it over the tomatoes! Would you like to see my top secret method for shredding a cup and a half of Parmesan cheese? Creamy goat cheese and tomatoes pasta with black and green olives. Super easy pasta dinner taking advantage of sweet cherry tomatoes.
If you find this Pasta with Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Goat Cheese recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.