Tomato lover's bread & cheese roast. It's got only five ingredients—bread, tomato, olive oil, garlic, and salt—and requires barely any actual cooking, yet it's precisely this simplicity and restraint that make it such a perfect end-of-summer dish. This tomato bread pudding is easily prepared from on hand items, creating a side dish casserole Place the bread cubes into the dish, and drizzle with melted butter. Pour the tomato sauce over all.
Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Mix together the chopped tomatoes, garlic clove, olive oil, salt and pepper. Keep in the fridge until needed. You can cook Tomato lover's bread & cheese roast using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato lover's bread & cheese roast
- Prepare of (2) 1/2 inch thick tomato slices lightly salted.
- You need of (1) Ciabatta roll or similiar bread halved horizontally.
- It’s of (Measurements below are approx based on size if roll/tomatoes).
- You need 1/4 of tspn minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of tspn prepared pizza sauce.
- You need 1/4 of tspn oregano.
- You need 1/4 of tspn basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of shredded sharp cheddar.
Spoon a little tomato topping on to each piece of toast. Sun Dried Tomato Bread Dried Tomatoes Cooking Bread Bread Baking Bread Recipes Cooking Recipes Pizza Recipes Veggie Recipes Great British Chefs. A savoury, salty Mediterranean sun-dried tomato loaf that makes a great sandwich with peppery rocket and ham. Tired of the same old, tired tomato recipes?
Tomato lover's bread & cheese roast instructions
- Spread sliced side of roll lightly with garlic.
- Toast in (toaster) oven 2 minutes.
- Spread sliced side of roll lightly with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle oregano & basil on pizza sauce..
- Top with tomato slice & cheese.
- Broil until the cheese and roll edges brown lightly. (About 5 minutes).
Feast your eyes on tomato tartlets, sweet chutney, and many other tomato recipes with pictures from WebMD's nutrition editors. Return the tomato puree to the pot and add the tomato juice and the bread. I can't stress this enough, San Marzano tomatoes are the most flavorful and sweet You can skip the sugar, but for that Panera Bread taste you need to add some, it brings the. Check out their menu for some delicious Italian. Lunch, dinner, groceries, office supplies, or anything else: Postmates.
Originally posted 2021-01-03 23:49:17.