Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar broccoli soup recipe. You can have cheddar broccoli soup using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Get 4 of small (about 3 1/2 cups) heads of broccoli (chopped).
- Prepare 3 of (about 2 cups) carrots (shredded).
- Provide 1 of medium onion (sweet or white).
- Provide 8 TBS of unsalted butter.
- Take 1/2 c. of All Purpose Flour.
- Use 4 C of Chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 4 C of Half n Half.
- Provide 1/2 TSP of nutmeg (ground).
- You need to taste of Pepper-add.
- Prepare to taste of Salt-add.
- Prepare to taste of Red pepper (ground or flake)- add.
- Get 4 C of Shredded Sharp Cheddar.
- Prepare 1 Clove of garlic-chopped (Optional).
- You need of Bacon Bits or Pieces (For garnish-Optional).
Steps to make Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Prep all ingredient. Chop broccoli (bite size,each piece should fit on a spoon). Finely chop onion & garlic (if adding). Shred carrots. Measure out flour and liquid ingredients. This will make cooking quicker..
- Start by heating butter in a pot on med-low heat..
- Once butter has melted, add onions and garlic until translucent..
- Add flour,stir. Let flour lightly brown. (If it doesnt brown you will have a very flour-ie taste to your soup)..
- Once flour has browned,add your half n half..
- Let it come to a simmer on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes..
- Add chicken or vegetable broth and stir..
- Now, add carrots & broccoli and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until broccoli is tender..
- Turn heat to low. Add your seasonings-salt,pepper,red pepper flakes,and nutmeg. Stir..
- Stir in cheese and turn heat off. Let cheese melt and serve!.
Broccoli cheddar soup has long been a guilty pleasure sort of thing for me. We love broccoli cheddar soup, and I've yet to find a recipe that is just right. I believe this may be the one! My easy Broccoli Soup is a simple Cream of Broccoli Soup that's thick and creamy with an extra hit of flavour from cheddar cheese! A very good broccoli cheese soup.
If you find this Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.