Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Although most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also have potassium. For example, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. Another thing you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's southwestern crispy thick pork chops & veggies recipe. To cook mike's southwestern crispy thick pork chops & veggies you need 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies:
- Take 6 of EX Thick EX LG Fresh Pork Chops [brined 8 to 10 hours].
- Use 1 of LG Green Bell Pepper [long cut strips].
- Provide 1 of LG Red Bell Pepper [long cut strips].
- Use 1 of LG Yellow Bell Pepper [long cut strips].
- Prepare 1/2 of LG White Onion [long cut strips].
- Provide 1/2 of LG Red Onion [long cut strips].
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Sliced Mushrooms.
- Provide 8 Cloves of Fresh Roasted Garlic.
- Get 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare Dash of Ground Cumin [directly on pork].
- Use as needed of Cooking Oil.
- You need as needed of Salted Butter.
- Get of ● For The Pork Brine.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Salt.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Use as needed of Ice Cold Water [enough to cover meat].
- You need 3 Cups of Ice.
- Provide of ● For The Options For Frying.
- You need of Your Favorite Red Or Green Salsa.
- Get Slices of Avocado.
- Prepare of Pork Stuffing.
- Get of Pork Gravy.
- You need of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Use of Ground Cumin.
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of Ground Crushed Thyme.
Steps to make Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies:
- Brine your pork chops in 4 cups ice, cold water as needed, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup salt, 1 tbsp granulated garlic, granulated onion powder, 1 tbsp fresh ground black pepper, 1/2 tbsp Cayenne Pepper and 1 1/2 tbsp ground cumin for 8 to 10 hours. Shake her up every now and then. Refrigerate..
- Season your pork chops and fry on high for 4 minutes on each side until crispy..
- Chop all of your vegetables lengthwise..
- Fry your vegetables in same pan until translucent in butter and oil as needed with cumin and black pepper..
- Serve over a bed of pork stuffing or mashed potatoes and gravy..
Its aromatic, nutty flavor, whether ground or in the form of a seed, is a common ingredient in southwestern, Middle Eastern, Asian and Mediterranean cuisine. Thick pork chops are tender, juicy, and a challenge to bake. Because they're so thick, you'll need to carefully cook the centers without burning the outsides. Sprinkle salt and pepper all over them. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
If you find this Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-01-27 19:44:17.