Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy blackened salmon with dill tarragon sour cream dip recipe. To make easy blackened salmon with dill tarragon sour cream dip you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip:
- Take of main ingredient.
- You need 1 of Salmon steak ( You can make up to 8 or more).
- Get of Fish Coating.
- Take 1 of Chili Powder Seasoning.
- Provide 1 of Sazon Goya Seasoning (Usually found in mexican food isle).
- Use 1 of Black Pepper Seasoning.
- Use 1 of Garlic Powder Seasoning.
- Get of Dip.
- Take 1 small of Tub of Sour Cream.
- Provide 1 of Dill Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Tarragon Flakes Seasoning.
Steps to make Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip:
- Thaw fish if frozen.
- Heat small or medium (depending on how many steaks you plan to make) frying pan to medium heat.
- Add small spoonful of butter (for one steak, add more butter for more steaks).
- Melt butter evenly through pan.
- Add salmon steak to pan, cook lightly on one side and then flip it over.
- Coat the lightly cooked side with the chili powder, Sazon Goya, and Black pepper (A little less black pepper than the first two) to the point where it coats the fish almost so you can no longer see the fish (it us up to you if you want to add a small amount of the Garlic Powder or not).
- Flip the fish over again and do the same to the other side..
- Cook the fish evenly and make sure the coating on both side is slightly black.
- To make the dip place some Sour Cream in a bowl and add the Tarragon and Dill, however much you want to add. If you want the dip thicker then add a small amount of mayo or miracle whip.
- For a side I usually make some rice with a little butter and salt, also sometimes add seaweed and soy sauce as well..
- Also as a side I will have veggies of some sort! Enjoy!.
Similar Recipes: Pan Seared Salmon on Spinach in Tarragon Sauce Pan Seared Salmon on Thai Curried Spinach Halibut with Lemon, Butter, Caper and Dill Sauce Salmon Teriyaki Misoyaki Salmon. Dill and sour cream are combined to make the perfect topping for these simple baked salmon steaks. This recipe calls for salmon steaks, but salmon fillets Potatoes, quinoa, or couscous are excellent side dishes to serve with salmon. Vegetables (and legumes) that go particularly well with salmon. Blackened Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce.
If you find this Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-24 00:40:03.