Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple jalebi with kesar ice-cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple jalebi with kesar ice-cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Pick water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple jalebi with kesar ice-cream recipe. To make apple jalebi with kesar ice-cream you only need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple jalebi with kesar ice-cream:
- Get 3 of apples.
- Take 1-1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Provide 2 tsp of icing sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of active yeast.
- Prepare as needed of water to make thick paste.
- Use of Chashni.
- Get 200 ml of water.
- Take 1-1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need Pinch of saffron (kesar).
- You need Pinch of elaichi powder.
- Provide of Kesar ice-cream.
- Use 8-10 scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
- Provide 4 tsp of hot milk.
- Take Pinch of saffron.
- You need 1/4 cup of pista.
- Get of Frying.
- Get as needed of Oil.
- Provide of For topping.
- Get as needed of Maple syrup.
Instructions to make Apple jalebi with kesar ice-cream:
- Take yeast,icing sugar and 4 tsp warm water mix well keep aside for 5 minutes…now add flour to it..add water to make a thick paste keep aside for 15 minutes….
- Now make chashni by adding water sugar,pinch of saffron and a pinch of elaichi powder…
- Cut the apple (as shown in pic) dip into the batter and deep fry it…
- Now add the fried jalebi to the chashni..let it cool now.
- Take a grinder add vanilla icecream,kesar and pista to it and grind it..keep in a air tight container for 4 to 6 hours…
- Now take a serving tray keep jalebis..then with the help of a scooper add scoop of kesar icecream and top up with some maple syrup..enjoy.
Though Jangri (Imarti) is my first preference, I love Jalebis too. I had this idea of posting apple jalebi for this holi. Very easy yet a rich sweet to celebrate the occasion. The fruity flavor from apple blends well in this sweet. apple rabdi is a fruit based Indian sweet.
If you find this Apple jalebi with kesar ice-cream recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-24 08:29:56.