Ray's' Ladybug Apple Snacks. Red apples are decorated to look like lady bugs. This is a quick and fun snack that kids will enjoy making and eating. For once kids can play with their food.
Reindeer Snacks – Family Fresh Meals. These Reindeer Snacks are a variant of good old Ants on a Log – that classic threesome of celery, peanut butter, and. Skip to Ladybug Apple Snack content. You can have Ray's' Ladybug Apple Snacks using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Ladybug Apple Snacks
- Prepare 1 of apples.
- Prepare 1 of melting chocolate.
- It’s 1 of Black decorating gel.
- Prepare 1 of candy rounds.
- You need 1 of pretzel sticks.
On a lettuce leaf, lay apple slices cut-side down for the bug body. With dabs of peanut butter attach raisin spots, a grape head and pretzel antennae. Make a cute ladybug with healthy snack ingredients. Turn your raisins, apples and peanut butter into the cutest bugs of spring!
Ray's' Ladybug Apple Snacks step by step
- Cut your apple in half. Now melt your chocolate according to directions. I used a spoon and just drizzled to make the top. Make sure to smooth out evenly. Add a dap of chocolate to each candy round and stick into place. Now add a chocolate line down middle. I add a small amount to a zip lock cut a tiny tip, and make Ur line..
- Now add your black dots to body, and black dots to each eye. Make a small little slit to place antennas and add pretzels..
Red apples are decorated to look like lady bugs. This is a quick and fun snack that kids will enjoy making and eating. Ladybugs are good for your garden and, as this recipe shows, a good snack for your child, too. Directions for Ladybug Treats: Cut your Apple into even slices and place them face-down on a plate. The slices should be touching with skin side facing out.
Originally posted 2021-02-03 17:01:18.