Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pozole Verde con Pollo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pozole Verde con Pollo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pozole Verde con Pollo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pozole verde con pollo recipe. You can cook pozole verde con pollo using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pozole Verde con Pollo:
- Prepare of Mexican style hominy (canned).
- Use of Chicken broth.
- You need of whole chicken.
- Prepare of yellow onion.
- Use of garlic cloves (peeled).
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- Get of Knorr caldo de pollo chicken buillon.
- Prepare of water.
- Take of salt/pepper.
- Take of Salsa verde.
- Get of tomatillos.
- Get of jalapeño (seeded).
- Get of cilantro.
- Prepare of yellow onion.
- Get of garlic cloves (peeled).
- Take of radish leaves.
- Use of oregano.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Get of salt/pepper.
- Prepare of To serve.
- Prepare of cabbage (thin slices).
- Provide of radishes (sliced).
- Prepare of limes (sliced).
- You need of yellow corn tostadas.
- Provide of oregano.
Instructions to make Pozole Verde con Pollo:
- Rinse and cut the whole chicken in half. Cook the chicken with water, onion, garlic cloves, bay leaves, chicken buillon cube, and salt/pepper in medium-low heat. This will take about 30 minutes to cook. Make sure that the chicken is fully submerged in water. After cooking, remove the chicken and shred it. Strain the broth into a different container and set it aside for later..
- Cut the onion into large slices. Place the tomatillos, jalapeno, onion, and garlic cloves over a stove top grill pan. Evenly sautée the vegetables with a small amount of oil until they are halfway charred..
- Add the charred vegetables to a blender. Add the cilantro, radish leaves, cumin, and oregano. Add a cup of chicken broth and blend everything fully..
- Note: You can add a serrano pepper to the salsa verde when blending to give it extra heat..
- Fry the salsa verde in a large pot using a small amount of oil for 5 minutes in medium heat, stirring every minute. On the side, strain the large can of hominy. Do not rinse the hominy, since you want all the hominy flavor..
- Add the strained hominy, strained broth, and shredded chicken to the salsa verde in the large pot in low heat for 30 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir every 5 minutes..
- To serve, pour a portion of pozole with plenty of hominy and chicken into large soup bowls. Garnish with radish slices, cabbage, lime juice, and oregano. Dip the tostadas and enjoy. Best paired with a cold Dos Equis or Corona beer..
If you find this Pozole Verde con Pollo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.