Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 100% Oat Bread with Sourdough recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 100% Oat Bread with Sourdough recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as economically as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 100% oat bread with sourdough recipe. You can have 100% oat bread with sourdough using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make 100% Oat Bread with Sourdough:
- Use of [Oat Sourdough]:.
- Get 100 g of rolled oats (or softer kind).
- Use 20 g of sourdough starter (I used rye).
- Use 125 g of warm water (around 50°C/120°F).
- Prepare 2 g of salt.
- Prepare of [Soaked Oats]:.
- Prepare 100 g of oat flakes (harder than rolled oats).
- Provide 200 g of cold water.
- Prepare 8 g of salt.
- Get of [Main Dough].
- Use 1 of batch oat sourdough from above.
- Provide 1 of batch of soaked oats from above.
- Get 300 g of oat flakes.
- Provide 200 g of [A] warm water (40°C/105°F).
- Get 100 g of [B] warm water (40°C/105°F).
- Get 2 g of active dry yeast.
- You need handful of flaxseed or raisins (Optional).
- Use of [Equipment]:.
- Use 2 of smaller loaf pans (like for poundcake) OR 1 large loaf pan.
Steps to make 100% Oat Bread with Sourdough:
- Mix [Oat Sourdough] ingredients well in a bowl. Cover with wrap and let ripen for 12-16 hours at room temperature..
- Mix the [Soaked Oats] ingredients in a separate bowl. Cover, put in the refrigerator and let soak for at least 4 hours up to 12 hours..
- On baking day, in a large bowl, mix the finished oat sourdough, soaked oats, 300 g oat flakes and [A] 200 g warm water, and 2 g yeast. (It's too wet to knead, so I mixed with a rubber spatula). Mix for 5 minutes using a spatula or your bread mixer..
- Add [B] 100 g warm water and continue mixing for about another 5 minutes. Lastly, fold in the optional flaxseed or raisins..
- Grease your loaf pans and dust the sides with some rolled oats. If using two smaller loaf pans, divide the dough into the two pans. If using one large pan, put it all in that. Sprinkle a few oats over top if you like. Cover and let rise for about 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 250°C/480°F and prepare a steam pan at the bottom of the oven. Pour some boiling water into this pan when you put the bread in the oven..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 250°C/480°F then remove the steam pan. Lower the temperature to 200°C/400°F and bake for another 25-35 minutes for smaller loaves OR 65-70 minutes for a big loaf (or until a wooden skewer or toothpick comes out clean)..
- Remove from the baking pans immediately and let cool on a rack. Great served with butter and jam!.
If you want to learn how to bake this bread then join us in. See more ideas about sourdough, sourdough bread, bread. Two Castle Rye A bread with legend – Bake-Street.com. This is a recipe for a wholemeal spelt sourdough bread using only wholemeal spelt flour. In the morning it's There are many ways to make Sourdough bread.
If you find this 100% Oat Bread with Sourdough recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.