Sweet Potato Casserole. Find sweet and savory recipes for sweet potato casserole. See how to make it with canned or fresh sweet potatoes, plus get tips from home cooks. Bring to a boil over high heat, then lower the heat to a simmer and cook until the potatoes are.
Switch out your standard sweet potato casserole with one of these fun twists on tradition — there's something spicy, sweet, and savory, so you could make a few if you're so inclined. This easy sweet potato casserole with mashed potatoes has a buttery, crunchy pecan topping. It may become your most-requested holiday side dish. You can cook Sweet Potato Casserole using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Casserole
- You need 4 lbs of sweet potatoes quarter.
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cups of brown sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare to taste of Ground nutmeg.
- You need of Marshmallows.
This healthy sweet potato casserole is lightened-up, sugar-free version of the classic recipe! This healthy sweet potato casserole has all the tasty Thanksgiving flavors in one baked dish. When I started making sweet potato casseroles for my own Thanksgivings, I decided to skip the marshmallows altogether and topped my casserole with a nutty pecan crumble instead. Sweet potato casserole is a must-have Thanksgiving side dish and a delicious treat.
Sweet Potato Casserole step by step
- Preheat over 400. Peel potatoes and put in a large pot of water. Bring to boil cooking about 15 minutes, drain and cook..
- In a large mixing bowl add potatoes, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix till smooth. Pour in a baking dish and bake 15 minutes..
- Pour marshmallows on top and turn over to broil. Watch so marshmallow do not burn! Remove and enjoy!.
Here's how to make sure yours tastes amazing, plus our favorite recipes. Try this sweet and creamy side-dish highlighted with fall flavors, including Cinnamon oil. How to store Sweet Potato Casserole? Refrigerate the casserole in shallow airtight containers or resealable plastic bags, if kept in the baking dish, cover tightly with plastic food wrap. This sweet potato casserole is easy to make and topped with a crunchy pecan streusel.
Originally posted 2021-01-24 08:38:48.