Sweet potato bake. Baking sweet potatoes whole in the oven is arguably the easiest way to prepare them (if you're really pressed for time, you can always microwave your sweet potato). Baked Sweet potatoes are delicious, healthy and versatile. Learn how to bake them perfectly every time with this simple and easy recipe that shows both a.
Perfectly Baked Sweet Potatoes have a deliciously soft, sweet, and fluffy inside with a crispy flavorful outside. Impossible to resist, learn how to bake sweet potatoes using my foolproof method and serve. A sweet potato with symmetry is going to bake evenly and have an even flavor. You can have Sweet potato bake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato bake
- You need 3 cup of sweet potatoes baked & mashed.
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted real butter.
- You need 1 of TOPPING.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted real butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
You won't get parts of the sweet potato that are dry while other parts are watery. Baking the sweet potatoes eliminates the prep work of peeling, chopping, boiling, and draining for tender potatoes. While baking takes at least an hour in the oven, this step is completely. A perfectly Baked Sweet Potato is easier than you think!
Sweet potato bake step by step
- Combine first six items.
- Pour into a buttered 2 QT baking dish..
- Mix topping ingredients together.
- Sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes.
Learn how to bake sweet potatoes easily and quickly with my foolproof method! Baked sweet potatoes are no-fuss, easy, highly nutritious, and super delicious. Why not bake a sweet potato pie instead? This recipe will show you how to make a simple pie crust and a filling for sweet potato pie. Your family will love the change.
Originally posted 2020-12-31 18:28:01.