Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place to start as any. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 台式炒米粉 taiwanese fried rice vermicelli recipe. To cook 台式炒米粉 taiwanese fried rice vermicelli you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli:
- Get of 米粉 Rice vermicelli (150g).
- Provide of 高丽菜 Cabbage (100g).
- Prepare of 冬菇 Dried shiitake mushroom (2-4).
- Use of 红萝卜 Carrot (Half).
- Use of 鲜虾 Shrimp (50g).
- Use of 蒜米 Minced garlic (1 tablespoon).
- Provide of 肉碎(随意) Minced meat (optional).
Instructions to make 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli:
- 浸泡冬菇(约6小时)，切片，冬菇水备用 Soak mushroom (~6hrs), cut into slices. Keep the soaked mushroom water.
- 浸泡米粉(约1小时) Soak rice vermicelli for 1 hour.
- 高丽菜，红萝卜切丝 Cut cabbage and carrot into thin slices.
- 炒香蒜米，冬菇。加入肉碎(随意)，大火炒香 Fry minced garlic, mushroom. Add minced meat (optional), stir-fry with high heat.
- 加入高丽菜，红萝卜，翻炒 Add cabbage and carrot, keep stirring.
- 加入鲜虾，翻炒 Add shrimp, keep stirring.
- 加了米粉，翻炒 Add rice vermicelli, keep stirring.
- 加入冬菇水(约1杯)，1茶匙酱清，闷煮 Add mushroom water (~1cup) and 1 tablespoon of light soysauce, braise till it dries.
If you find this 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2020-12-31 17:17:26.