Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Autumn Pickled Plums, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Autumn Pickled Plums, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Autumn Pickled Plums, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys autumn pickled plums, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys autumn pickled plums, gf df ef sf nf you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Autumn Pickled Plums, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use of plums.
- Provide of red onion.
- Take of water.
- Take of red wine vinegar.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of cinnamon sticks.
- Take of whole allspice berries.
- Use of whole cloves.
- Provide of salt.
- You need of x 300ml jars.
Instructions to make Vickys Autumn Pickled Plums, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Halve and pit the plums then cut into quarters. Cut the onion into wedges and mix with the plums. Divide between your jars.
- Put the rest of the ingredients into a saucepan. Bring to the boil until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour the hot liquid over the plums and onion in the jars.
- Let cool uncovered then put on the lids and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Will keep refrigerated for a week.
- Enjoy as you would chutney or salsa, as a side or as a dip. Goes great with pork and grilled meats.
- This makes lot to use within a week so adjust as you need to, I like to give the extra to my parents, sister & neighbours. I've set the serving size as 4 for 4 x 300 jars so you can adjust the amount of servings by the number of jars you want to make.
If you find this Vickys Autumn Pickled Plums, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Originally posted 2021-07-23 09:27:29.