Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kickin' Corn Fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kickin' Corn Fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you could have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or ice cream. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally required for preserving your health. One thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kickin' corn fritters recipe. To cook kickin' corn fritters you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kickin' Corn Fritters:
- Use of Jiffy corn muffin mix.
- Take of flour.
- Provide of milk.
- Use of eggs.
- Prepare of butter, melted.
- Provide of corn, drained.
- Use of chopped green chilies.
- Take of Vegetable oil for frying.
Steps to make Kickin' Corn Fritters:
- In a medium bowl, combine the muffin mixes and flour..
- In a separate bowl, combine the melted butter, milk and eggs; whisk well..
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir together..
- Add in the corn and green chilies..
- In a large pot, bring oil to a boiling point. Drop spoonfuls of mixture into pot until full (about 8 to 10). Boil for about minute to a minute in half or until you can tell they are starting to brown on the bottom..
- Using a fork, carefully flip them over to brown the other sides for another minute to minute and a half..
- Remove to drain on a paper towel lined baking sheet..
- Enjoy with my Cajun Dipping Sauce!.
I added two tablespoons of sugar, otherwise they were great. Since I had the oil already hot, I made apple fritters with the same mixture and replacing the corn and adding the tablespoons of sugar. These zucchini corn fritters combine two summer favorites into an easy, delicious appetizer or side. Tips for perfect zucchini corn fritters. Coarsely, rather than finely grate the zucchini and onion – it will.
If you find this Kickin' Corn Fritters recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.